Qweenie has tagged me to share 25 interesting facts... the rules state that I have to tag 25 people - well - I have less than 10 readers (and that's being optimistic) so if you are reading this - you are tagged!
Here are my 25 things -
1. I don't like raw onions - they squeak on my teeth - but cooked onions are fine
2. I don't like black olives but I do like green ones
3. I once chased down and beat up a neighbor boy who was several years older with a two by four (he asked for it when he tried to beat up Eternal)
4. The two by four story earned me the name Hacksaw (after Hacksaw Jim Duggan - a pro wrestler who carries a two by four)
5. When I got the nickname I had to ask someone who Hacksaw Jim Duggan was.
6. After being on Weight Watchers for almost a year I get giddy when I discover new 0 point snacks
7. Sugar Free Jello is a 0 point snack
8. Carrots and celery are 0 point snacks
9. DILL PICKLES are a 0 point snack
10. Girl Scout cookies are not 0 point snacks
11. 7 of the last ten facts were about food... I'm pathetic...
12. I lived for 4 months in England in 1998
13. I visited Africa for two weeks in 2000
14. Hakuna Matata really does mean 'no worries'
15. I once worked as a roadie on a tour bus for a nationally known Christian musician
16. If I told you the name of the musician I bet NONE of you have heard of him (except Eternal)
17. I worked for two weeks at the snack bar of a roller skating rink (worst job ever!) serving chili dogs and pizzas on skates!
18. If I have more than 2 or 3 caffeine drinks a day my heart starts skipping beats...
19. I like to watch Chuck, NCIS, Psych and Monk (only shows with short names for me, apparently)
20. I used to watch Alias too - see... short names...
21. My cell phone ring tone is the theme from Magnum PI
22. Except when Copper calls and then its the Rockford Files.
23. I crochet some and I'm learning to knot, I mean knit.
24. I used to sing in a band
25. I stripped down to lingerie in a musical my freshman year in college (I was a hot box doll in Guys and Dolls)
I'm sure some of these raised more questions than answers but that's what I'm all about!