Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Year's Eve Party

Every year my mom has a slumber party at her house. She invites any of her sisters (she has 4) and nieces that want to come - and her mom, my Grandma. Isn't she beautiful for 80 years old!?!?

Well, things have worked out for Copper to actually be off on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day so I'm opting to stay home and kiss my husband at midnight - no disrespect to the girls!

We will of course have the Tater-tot with us too... so this is our new year's party plan - so far (It's a work in progress).

Food: Kid Friendly - I'm thinking chicken nuggets with a variety of dipping sauces, chips, ice cream, pizza rolls and maybe some corn dog bites.

Drink: Sparkling cider and or grape-juice served in Champagne flutes of course.

Fun: I'm going to try to find fun party hats, poppers with prizes inside, streamers, noise makers, etc. We'll also have some jigsaw puzzles and games to play.

Of course, with a 5 year old we may count down to "midnight" around 10:00!

Happy New Year!


No comments: