Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday is Photo Phunday!

New year's Eve! The Slumber party of all Slumber Parties! At Mom's with Aunt B and Aunt P, Mom and me... and Tater-tot... (Mom's husband B was there too but stayed scarce with all us crazy women running around.)


Aunt B brought some cute Christmas crafts for us to try out. This is my attempt at a Hershey's Kiss Angel.





And a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Tree










And a Candy Cane stick horse (made with felt). I must say I'd forgotton how much hot-glue burns your fingers...








The ladies and Noah having a celebration... (To be honest this pic was taken New Years Day because we forgot to get out the cameras at Midnight - that's why there's sun glare!)






Finally - the best for last - This is the craft project that my mom taught us... mine turned out pretty good I think!

1 comment:

Melody said...

I love it! What great craft ideas!