Sunday, November 2, 2008

Is it just coinidence? Too weird for words (and yet - here are words)

In the car... listening to the radio... Tater tot in the back... relative quiet for once... The radio plays a familiar strain... a piano intro...

It's Faithfully by Journey (pause for nostalgic trip back in time)

Before the lyrics even start - Tater-tot starts singing "the wheels on the bus go round and round"

So I'm asking myself - does the intro to Faithfully sound like The Wheels on the Bus?

And then the lyrics start...

Highway run
Into the midnight sun
Wheels go round and round
Youre on my mind
Restless hearts
Sleep alone tonight
Sendin' all my love
Along the wire
They say that the road
Ain't no place to start a family
Right down the line
Its been you and me
And lovin a music man
Ain't always what its supposed to be
Oh girl you stand by me
I'm forever yours...faithfully

NO WAY does a 4-year old know Journey lyrics - but THIS CAN'T BE A COINCEDENCE!?!?!

1 comment:

Eternal Sunshine said...

Maybe he's a music savant??

No matter, still - he can't have picked a better song to "guess" the words to...